Terms & Conditions
- Hiredhelp.ie is owned by Hermes Technologies Ltd.
- Hermes Technologies Ltd. is registered in Ireland. It's registered office is 10 Upper Canal Road, Galway. It's CRO is 475652
- Access to this Site("Hiredhelp.ie") and the use of information contained on it is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are important and are for the protection of both you and Hermes Technologies Ltd. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully. By using this site you will be deemed to have accepted them. Please note that references to "we", "This Site" or "Hermes Technologies Ltd." means Hermes Technologies Ltd. and our subsidiaries and associates.
- This Site is established in Ireland in accordance with and subject to the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the Site, you accept that your use of the Site and any information on the Site (including these terms and conditions), will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the Site and any of the information on it, you agree that the Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.
- The distribution of information on the Site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. The information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Site can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
Disclaimer of Liability
- Hiredhelp.ie Connects Service Providers and Hirers. It is a communications platform for enabling the connection between individuals seeking services ("Hirers") and/or individuals seeking to provide services ("Service Providers")(collectively, "Users").
- Users do hereby represent, understand and expressly agree that Hermes Technologies does not have liability for or control over the veracity of Users or the quality, timing, legality or any other aspect whatsoever of the services actually delivered by the Service Providers (not withstanding a high Trustranking), nor of the veracity, integrity, responsibility or any of the actions whatsoever of the Hirers.
- All Users do hereby expressly agree not to hold Hermes Technologies (or Hermes Technologies's agents, assigns, representatives, advertisers or employees) liable for any instruction, advice, act, omission, or services delivered which originated through the Site and Hermes Technologies expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any damage, suits, claims, and/or controversies that have arisen or may arise, whether known or unknown therefrom.
- Hermes Technologies Ltd. shall not be liable to you or to any person claiming through you for any loss or damages of any nature suffered including but not limited to loss of business revenues or anticipated savings, loss of profits, goodwill or any type of financial, punitive or exemplary, indirect or direct, consequential, special or similar loss or damages howsoever arising whether in contract, tort or otherwise and incurred and arising as a result of use of or inability to use this Site, including without limitation, as a result of:-
- any inaccuracy, incompleteness or any delay, interruption, error or omission in the delivery of any contents of this Site;
- any decision made or action taken in reliance on any contents of this Site;
the loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the access, use, performance or functionality of this Site or any its contents; and/or
- internet communications in connection with the use of this Site (including the transmission of passwords), any file or program available for download or execution from or via this Site and any content or websites linked from this Site.
- All Users do hereby agree to be the sole, authorized user of their account, and to be responsible for all use of their account. Hiredhelp.ie has no control over the use of any User's account and expressly disclaims any liability derived therefrom. Should any user suspect that any unauthorized party may be using their account, User does hereby agree to contact Hiredhelp.ie immediately.
- While we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion we do not make any warranties, undertakings or representations as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability, availability, performance or functionality of this Site or any of its contents. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility to you in relation to the contents of this Site and we exclude all warranties, undertakings and representations (either express or implied) to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
- The information in this Site may be updated or altered at any time without notification and may at times be out of date. All of the contents of this Site, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change by Hermes Technologies Ltd. without notice. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in this Site up to date or liability for any failure to do so. Hermes Technologies Ltd. may change the technical specifications of this Site or any portion thereof or suspend the availability or change the system resource applicable to your use of this Site or any portion thereof.
- Access to and use of this Site is at the user’s own risk and we do not represent or warrant that the use of this Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to property, including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans or worms.
- This Site contain hypertext links to:
- associated web sites maintained by Hermes Technologies Ltd. and you are warned that when you enter such sites, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of those sites; and
- web sites not maintained by Hermes Technologies Ltd. and you are warned that when you enter other web sites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these terms and conditions and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our Site. Hermes Technologies Ltd. will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such third party web sites and you use such links entirely at your own risk.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Bill Package
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly/yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months/years of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Cancelling & Closing your account
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your team account at any time from within the website.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month/year, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Hermes Technologies Ltd., in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Hermes Technologies Ltd. service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Hermes Technologies Ltd. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Hermes Technologies Ltd. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly and yearly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the HiredHelp.ie or alternatively by email.
- Hermes Technologies Ltd. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Users of the Site contract between themselves. In no way is Hermes Technologies involved in transactions for care services to be rendered by any User.
- If there are any issues concerning advice and/or service received or payment due, Users must deal directly with the other User to resolve any disputes.
- Hermes Technologies will not be held responsible and expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any claims and/or controversies that may arise for any disputes between any Users.
- By using this Site, you do hereby represent, understand, and expressly agree to hold Hermes Technologies harmless for any claim or controversy that may arise from any disputes between Users of the Site.
Acceptable Use of the Site
- You may not use this Site to engage in activities which infringe the intellectual property or other rights of Hermes Technologies Ltd. and/or its licensors or in such a way so to compromise the privacy of others, to impersonate another person or for purposes which are immoral, illegal or destroy the integrity of any data or other computer based information or which would violate local, state or national laws of any country.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- Save where otherwise appearing, the intellectual property rights and all other rights relating to the content (including without limitation, information, graphics, software (including our Trustranking concept & algorithm), text, sounds, images, trade marks, service marks, trade names and logos) of this Site belong to Hermes Technologies Ltd..
- The intellectual property rights and all other rights relating to content which is supplied in this Site under licence to Hermes Technologies Ltd. belongs to the relevant licensors. Hermes Technologies Ltd. and its licensors retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in the content of this Site.
- Use of the content of this Site is restricted to personal use by you. You are granted a limited licence solely for your own personal, non-commercial use to download software from this Site and you are not permitted to alter, modify or adapt any software.
- Any storing, reprocessing, reutilising, reproduction, distribution, dissemination or transmission of all or part of the content of this Site is prohibited except where expressly permitted by Hermes Technologies Ltd. either on its own behalf or on behalf of its licensors.
- Hermes Technologies Ltd. is entitled to notify its licensors of your use of this Site and, in the event of any breach by you of their rights and you are notified of their right to take appropriate action.